Accounting Services for the Hospitality Industry
Competitive and cyclical in nature, many restaurants and hotels operate on a slim margin subject to the whims of tourism trends, weather, and other factors beyond anyone’s control.
From assistance with financing options to structuring “the deal” and projecting revenues, it’s vital to use a tax and accounting firm that understands the financial and operational challenges faced by businesses in the hospitality industry.
When you hire accounting and tax professionals that specialize in hospitality-related businesses, you get more than a general business accounting firm. We also handle industry-specific issues that arise such as state and local government tax incentives, R&D tax credits and other deductions that reduce your tax liability, and in-depth knowledge of repair regulations, as well as sales and use tax.
Our Hospitality Accounting Services
- Internal controls
- Audits, reviews, and compilations (financial statements)
- Cost segregation studies
- Operational and profitability reviews
- Sales and use tax
- Business tax incentives
- Payroll issues (tip reporting)
- Cash flow forecasting and revenue projections
- Financing assistance options
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business and Real Estate Valuations
- Succession planning and exit strategies
Our Hospitality Clients:
- Hotels and Hotel Developers
- Golf Resorts
- Entertainment Facilities
- Country Clubs
- Restaurant Franchises
- Family-owned and Independent Restaurants
- Race Tracks
Leave the Accounting to Us.
Our specialized accounting knowledge has helped numerous hotels, resorts, restaurants, and other hospitality-related businesses thrive and we’re ready to help you too. Your customers deserve top-notch service and so do you.