Business Valuation Services: What’s Your Business Worth?
Many business owners have no idea what their business is worth; some may underestimate whereas others overestimate – sometimes significantly. Obtaining a third-party business valuation allows business owners to set a price that is realistic, yet still, achieves maximum value.
There are many reasons a business owner might want to obtain a business valuation:
- Selling a business
- Obtaining seed money from investors
- Annual or quarterly reports to investors
- Divorce proceedings
- Estate, gift and trust planning
- Shareholder disputes
- Litigation support for bankruptcy, fraud, and business disputes
- Mergers and acquisitions
Our Team of Business Valuation Analysts Is Here to Help.
Highly trained and experienced, when we conduct a business evaluation here’s what you can expect:
- Use of recognized and generally accepted methodologies to determine the value of your business assets- both tangible and intangible.
- A detailed report that discusses methodologies, analyses, and conclusions for your specific needs.
- An assessment of your business financials including financial history and future predictions.
- A thorough examination of operational, management and marketing issues.
- An evaluation of every possible factor – internal and external – that could affect the valuation analysis.
Business Valuation Experts You Can Count On
Business valuation is a complex process, incorporating specialized knowledge about accounting, finance, economics, and taxation as well as business principles.